- 25 MAX class capacity, including instructors
- No spectators allowed. We ask that families watch from their vehicle or stand far enough away that you are not considered a part of the class group.
- Waiver required before student may participate in outdoor classes
- Students/family members must wear a mask for arrival and departure
- Students and staff will be checked for temperature and/or other symptoms of illness before attending classes.
- Students must arrive no earlier than 5-minutes before class and be picked up no later than 5 minutes after class ends.
- We will institute a sign-up system if class demand becomes too great.
- All classes are weather-permitting. Check website prior to attendance.
- Classes are non-contact and students must remain 6 feet apart throughout the class.
- Masks are not recommended during physical activity but students are encouraged to keep a mask on them to be used when necessary.
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after each class.
- Students will have limited equipment sharing, such as use of long pool noodles marked for safe handling by partners.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own targets, if possible.
- Building to remain open for limited use of bathrooms for our members.
- Sanitizer will be provided in bathrooms and at outside classes.
- Due to heat, we are recommending that students wear light-weight clothing and are allowing shorts and sneakers to be worn during classes. We will not allow uniform tops at this time for outdoor classes.
- A water cooler will be provided but students are encouraged to bring their own water bottles and ice.
- Please exercise proper hygiene
- Maintain social distancing at all times – excluding those in your family/quarantine unit.
- Parents (not staff) are responsible to ensure children follow the guidelines when not in active class.
- Do not come to the class if you or anyone in your family is ill.
M/W WEBINAR REGISTRATION LINK
Click here for M/W Livestorm Webinar Registration Link
FALL 2020 CLASS SCHEDULES
Effective Monday 9/14 (full uniforms now required)
Click here to preview the IN-PERSON fall schedule for Montgomery.
In-Person classes in Montgomery will take place outdoors unless temperatures are 90 degrees or higher or there is inclement weather.
Click here to preview the IN-PERSON fall schedule for Hillsborough.
In-Person classes in Hillsborough will take place outdoors M/T/F unless temperatures are 90 degrees or higher or there is inclement weather; W/Th classes will take place indoors, as a standard practice.
Click here to preview the VIRTUAL fall schedule.
Click here for M/W webinar registration link.
ONE MONTH REVIEW (SR. RED BELTS)
9/17 at 5:00 pm in Montgomery
This is an outdoor, in-person review. All Sr. Red belts should attend.
10/17, full details TBA