- 25 MAX class capacity, including instructors
- No spectators allowed. We ask that families watch from their vehicle or stand far enough away that you are not considered a part of the class group.
- Waiver required before student may participate in outdoor classes
- Students/family members must wear a mask for arrival and departure
- Students and staff will be checked for temperature and/or other symptoms of illness before attending classes.
- Students must arrive no earlier than 5-minutes before class and be picked up no later than 5 minutes after class ends.
- We will institute a sign-up system if class demand becomes too great.
- All classes are weather-permitting. Check website prior to attendance.
- Classes are non-contact and students must remain 6 feet apart throughout the class.
- Masks are not recommended during physical activity but students are encouraged to keep a mask on them to be used when necessary.
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after each class.
- Students will have limited equipment sharing, such as use of long pool noodles marked for safe handling by partners.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own targets, if possible.
- Building to remain open for limited use of bathrooms for our members.
- Sanitizer will be provided in bathrooms and at outside classes.
- Due to heat, we are recommending that students wear light-weight clothing and are allowing shorts and sneakers to be worn during classes. We will not allow uniform tops at this time for outdoor classes.
- A water cooler will be provided but students are encouraged to bring their own water bottles and ice.
- Please exercise proper hygiene
- Maintain social distancing at all times – excluding those in your family/quarantine unit.
- Parents (not staff) are responsible to ensure children follow the guidelines when not in active class.
- Do not come to the class if you or anyone in your family is ill.
THANKSGIVING WEEK – ALL VIRTUAL CLASSES
11/23 – 11/28
In an abundance of caution, we will be ONLY run virtual classes Thanksgiving Week: Monday 11/23, Tuesday 11/24, Wednesday 11/25 and Saturday 11/28. Review webinars will also be streaming on Monday/Wednesday. Click here to view this week's schedule.
There will be no classes on Thanksgiving or Black Friday.
SECONDARY & COLLAR TESTING
12/5 in Hillsborough
Apologies for the delay in posting times and full details. We want to make sure to run this testing in the best way possible for all involved.
FALL 2020 CLASS SCHEDULES
Effective Monday 9/14 (full uniforms now required)
Click here to preview the IN-PERSON fall schedule for Montgomery.
In-Person classes in Montgomery will take place outdoors unless temperatures are 90 degrees or higher or there is inclement weather.
Click here to preview the IN-PERSON fall schedule for Hillsborough.
In-Person classes in Hillsborough will take place outdoors M/T/F unless temperatures are 90 degrees or higher or there is inclement weather; W/Th classes will take place indoors, as a standard practice.
Click here to preview the VIRTUAL fall schedule.
Click here for M/W webinar registration link.