- 25 MAX class capacity, including instructors
- No spectators allowed. We ask that families watch from their vehicle or stand far enough away that you are not considered a part of the class group.
- Waiver required before student may participate in outdoor classes
- Students/family members must wear a mask for arrival and departure
- Students and staff will be checked for temperature and/or other symptoms of illness before attending classes.
- Students must arrive no earlier than 5-minutes before class and be picked up no later than 5 minutes after class ends.
- We will institute a sign-up system if class demand becomes too great.
- All classes are weather-permitting. Check website prior to attendance.
- Classes are non-contact and students must remain 6 feet apart throughout the class.
- Masks are not recommended during physical activity but students are encouraged to keep a mask on them to be used when necessary.
- Equipment will be sanitized before and after each class.
- Students will have limited equipment sharing, such as use of long pool noodles marked for safe handling by partners.
- Students are encouraged to bring their own targets, if possible.
- Building to remain open for limited use of bathrooms for our members.
- Sanitizer will be provided in bathrooms and at outside classes.
- Due to heat, we are recommending that students wear light-weight clothing and are allowing shorts and sneakers to be worn during classes. We will not allow uniform tops at this time for outdoor classes.
- A water cooler will be provided but students are encouraged to bring their own water bottles and ice.
- Please exercise proper hygiene
- Maintain social distancing at all times – excluding those in your family/quarantine unit.
- Parents (not staff) are responsible to ensure children follow the guidelines when not in active class.
- Do not come to the class if you or anyone in your family is ill.
SR. RED/BLACK BELT TESTING
July 11th at 8:00 am, Kickside of Montgomery
We will be holding parts of this testing outdoors (weather permitting) and parts indoors. All belt levels will start at 8:00 am. Due to capacity limitations, spectators will not be permitted indoors. We will livestream those portions of the test to students' families. A registration has gone out to all eligible students.
NON-CONTACT CLASSES: Outdoor and Indoor
Beginning June 22 - view schedule pages for times
We are offering limited-enrollment live classes as of June 22 at both locations. Check your email for more details on requirements/procedures. Indoor limited-capacity classes are permitted as of July 2. For the time being, classes will only move indoors in case of inclement weather or heat advisories. Waiver required for participation.
ONLINE ZOOM CLASSES
NEW SCHEDULE begins June 23 - click here to view new schedule
Due to COVID-19 concerns we will be offering online classes in addition to outdoor non-contact classes, for the time being. ALL Zoom classes will now use the following link: Zoom Virtual Class Link.
Zoom user name must be student's full name and ID for admission.
PASSWORD IS REQUIRED TO ENTER CLASSES - CHECK OUR UPDATE EMAILS OR CONTACT US TO REQUEST THE PASSWORD.