Our Programs [ Women ]
LOOKING FOR MMA?
click here to learn more
Kickside Martial Arts will get you in the best shape of your life! Whether you are looking to get in shape, learn how to defend yourself, or just lose a couple of pounds, our courses will give you the tools needed to gain confidence in yourself. You will look better, feel better, and decrease the stress of your everyday life.
- Self-Defense: Learn to protect yourself, your family, and your friends. Studies have shown that people who carry themselves with confidence decrease their chances of being attacked. Kickside uses concept builders and partner drills to help you master the ability to escape or control any situation.
- Target Drills: Unleash your body's potential! Working with partners
and targets, learn the most effective and powerful way to execute a technique.
- Stretching: Increase your range of motion. Stretching is done at Kickside
during each class. It will help to protect your body from everyday injury.
- Traditional Training: Go back to the original way of Korean training.
Includes old-style self-defense patterns, deep stances, full-power kicks,
full-power punches, and the mental challenge that you cannot get from a gym.
- Sparring/Circuit Training: The most intense cardiovascular workout available! Challenge your martial art skills when you spar against a live opponent,
in a controlled environment. This allows you to increase reflexes, speed, and gain confidence in a confrontation. Kickside Circuit Training gets your heart rate up while working on techniques, allowing your mind to work on your Martial Art while your body burns fat.
- Modern Training: The most realistic martial art. Kickside incorporates up-to-date martial art innovations to keep our style on the cutting edge.
- Board Breaking: Test your technique by focusing your knowledge on wood or brick. This aspect of our curriculum empowers you to overcome mental barriers and gain confidence in the power you have learned to harness through your Kickside training. Kickside will get you in the the "I can do it!" state of mind.
Adult classes are offered 6 days a week.
Get started today and take your next step towards getting in the best shape of your life.
SIGN UP NOW!